Bilingual Recovery Coach (Berks County)
Walk It Out Recovery Services is committed to providing hope to the hopeless through various services and prevention programs. We believe that every person’s and family’s journey to recovery is unique and diverse. That is why we are committed to walk with people on any road to recovery they or their family chooses. For more information visit http://www.walkitoutrecoveryservices.org.
Salary – $30.00 per session Job Type – Fee for Service
Number of Hires: 1
Bilingual (Spanish Required)
Reliable Transportation (Travel Required within County)
1 Year of Sobriety/Recovery (Required)
Certified Recovery Specialist or Certified Family Recovery Specialist (Required)
- Plan and facilitate regularly scheduled in person and/or virtual assigned weekly bilingual family support groups. (All groups must be a minimum of one hour.)
- Keep accurate records of group attendance and submit them in a timely manner for review.
- Meet the monthly quota of groups facilitated.
- Develop and maintain community relationships with assigned group meeting sites.
- Serve as a mentor to program participants to promote hope and empowerment in their recovery process.
How to Apply:
Email a cover letter and resume to rdiaz@walkitoutrecoveryservices.
Please put Bilingual Recovery Coach Application in the subject of the email.